Saturday, October 10, 2015

Daily Thoughts 10/10/2015


Daily Thoughts 10/10/2015

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library this morning.  There were a few posts for our events in the Yonkers Tribune and the Mount Vernon Daily Voice.

I read some more of Windfall.  I am reading about fences and walls.  India is building fences to keep Bangladeshis from fleeing into their country because of rising sea levels.  Africa is attempting to build a large greenbelt of trees to try and keep the Sahara at belt.  Denmark is trying to sell seawalls to New York, New Orleans, Singapore and other coastal and island cities.

I watched Bless Me Ultima today.  The movie is being shown in Spanish on October 13, 2015 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in the community room.  I enjoyed watching the movie.

No comments: