Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Daily Thoughts 10/20/2015

Library Lamp. Cobweb design  - Louis Comfort Tiffany
Library Lamp, Cobweb Design, Lewis Comfort Tiffany, 1900

Daily Thoughts 10/20/2015

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library this morning.

The book A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms came in for me to read.

I spent some time working on a brochure for award winning nonfiction books.  I also had some of the bookmarks printed up.

My colleague is setting up the crochet class today from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.

On the way home, I read some more of Part of Our Lives.  The author, Wayne Wiegand reminds us that a library is more than a cultural space, it is a multicultural space.  It is also free for all, and we have to serve all the people who come through the doors.


Web Bits


New Pew Survey Shows Adult Reading Down, Young Adult Reading Up

No comments: