Friday, September 8, 2017

Daily Thoughts 09/08/2017


Library of Congress, Washington DC, Postcard Before 1910 

Daily Thoughts 09/08/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I spent some time discussing a grant for an acrylic painting class this morning.

I am working on some web banners for the library.

I discussed our Readers Digest Endowment Fund with the treasurer.

I checked the New York Times Bestseller list and the Publishers Weekly Bestseller list.

I checked out the book, What It Means When A Man Falls from the Sky by Lesley Nneka Arima which is a short story collection.  It is out next book club title.

I also checked out Successful Library Fundraising Best Practices Edited by Sandra M. Wood and The Secret History of the U.S. Government's Investigations Into Extrasensory Perception Phenomena by Annie Jacobsen.

Web Bits


After Harvey Libraries Reopen, Organizations Step Up

Every Library Kicksoff Library Awareness Campaign

Latino Cultures Platform A New Library Resource


No comments: