Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Daily Thoughts 09/19/2017

Still Life with Books - Henri Matisse
Still Life With Books, Matisse, 1895

Daily Thoughts 09/19/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

On the way to work, I read some more of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.   I also finished reading the latest New York Times Book Review.  I turned in some orders for new books.

I put together the computer class list and printed up the sign up sheets for next week.  Hopefully, the flyers will be ready soon.

I collected some comics lit graphic novel together to start making a new brochure.  I also picked out some new books on writing for another bookmark.

I have a copy of the Times Literary Supplement and Library Journal to read tomorrow.

I talked to an Ebsco representative today about databases.

I spent a little more time looking for local authors.  I will be calling a few places tomorrow.

I plan on reading Antifa The Antifascist Handbook by Mark Bray today.

Web Bits


Escondido Residents Roll Out "Un"Welcome Mat for Private Library Operator LS&S

Yonkers Library's Old Shade Panels to Become Art

Your Local Library's Ebooks Now Appear in Google Search

No comments: