Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Daily Thoughts 09/27/2017

File:Charles Emmanuel Biset - Still life with Books, a Letter and a Tulip.jpg
Charles Emmanuel Biset, Still Life With Books, A Letter, and a Tulip, Between 1648 and 1693

Daily Thoughts 09/27/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.  This week is Banned Book Week.

I napped a little bit on the way to work.  I was up late watching the video on the central library status.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I spent some time working on a grant for Arts Westchester today.

We are going to meet today with Mount Vernon Arts and Culture.

The Tango Dance class for Hispanic Heritage is today from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.

Web Bits


Banned Books: Why Are Illustrated Books Being Challenged More Than Ever

By the Numbers Banned Books Week

Books Behind Bars

No comments: