Thursday, September 21, 2017

Daily Thoughts 09/21/2017


Pen Brush, Designed by Louis Comfort Tiffany, Circa 1905-1920, Bronze


Daily Thoughts 09/21/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Great By Choice last night.  The book is describing it is important to pace yourself continuously so you don't get overextended and fail.  I also read a little bit more of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.  There is a description of a family mission statement.  I think this is a little strange.  I don't think of my family as a corporation.  There are plenty of people who do.

The Mount Vernon Public Library Comic Con is on Saturday, September 23 from 9 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
http://mountvernonpubliclibrary.org/mtv-comic-con-2017/

I talked to another author for the Mount Vernon Author Fair on October 7, 2017.

I spent some more time reading this afternoon in an office for two hours.

Web Bits


Great Outdoor Spaces Library Design

Not Your Dad's Library

New York Times How To Raise A Reader


No comments: