Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Daily Thoughts 09/12/2017

Young Woman in a Landscape by Pierre-Auguste Renoir, c. 1915-1919, oil on canvas - Huntington Museum of Art - DSC05447.JPG
Young Woman In A Landscape Reading, Pierre-Auguste Renoir, Circa 1915-1919

Daily Thoughts 09/12/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I finished reading What It Means When A Man Falls from the Sky Stories by Lesley Nneka Arimah on the way home.  I liked the titular story.  It had a bit of magical realism to it.  I also read some more of Phenomena.  I am reading about Dr. Puharich and the Roundtable Foundation.  It is a bit spooky and wacky at the same time.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

I also placed several orders for new books.

I learned about The Documentary Heritage and Preservation Services of New York which does Archival Assessments this morning.  http://dhpsny.org/archival-needs-assessments

I spent some time working on the Hispanic Heritage month programs this afternoon.

I did a Bookletters list for eBooks today.

There is a Fundamentals of Computers Class and a Beginning Microsfot Word class tonight.

Web Bits


How People Approach Facts and Information

How New Orleans Got A Public Library


No comments: