Monday, September 18, 2017

Daily Thoughts 09/18/2017

Ane Hedvig Broendum Sitting at the Table.jpg
Ane Hedvig Broendum Sitting at the Table, 1909, Anna Ancher

Daily Thoughts 09/18/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I checked the displays and the gift books today.

We printed more flyers today.  I also worked on some scheduling for next month.  I still have to write the computer class schedule tomorrow.

I spent some time talking to Peachtree Hobby Distributors today.  We signed up for International Games Week which is October 29 through November 4, 2017.  There are a number of nice board game giveaways for those who sign up. 

Tonight was the Adult Board Games Night from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

I read some more of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.  Something to note is that effectiveness is often the opposite of efficiency or doing things quickly.


Web Bits

Libraries Can Be More Than Just Books Opinion


Paris Library Challenges Adults to Read Banned Children's Books


No comments: