Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Daily Thoughts 07/02/2019


Case (Inrō) with Design of Chinese Scholar Seated at Low Desk (obverse); Lady Using Brush (reverse), Japanese

Daily Thoughts 07/02/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Radical Kindness this morning.  Angelo C. Santomero considers Fred Rogers to be her mentor.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I spent some time checking the short stories and a missing items list.

I have a new person who reports to me.  I put his schedule into ADP this morning.  He worked with the Crochet Group today from 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.

We are also working a little bit on the Local History Room.

I proctored someone for an exam today.


Web Bits


Online Learning Is Here to Stay

Grand Jury: Santa Cruz Libraries Should Better Protect Patron Privacy

We Must Bring Libraries, Journalists and Technologists Together to Preserve Online News

No comments: