Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Daily Thoughts 07/03/2019

Niels-Frederik Schiottz-Jensen Reading lady.jpg
Niels-Frederik Schiottz-Jensen Reading lady.1894

Daily Thoughts 07/03/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Radical Kindness this morning on the way to work.  I am reading about self care.

I checked some damaged material this morning.

I also checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I looked through a copy of the Times Literary Supplement.

I spent some time checking oversize books this afternoon.

A colleague is working on analysis of what needs to be done for the local history room.

Web Bits


Effects of Illiteracy on Business

You Can Recycle Your Old TVs and Computers At These DC Libraries

Swedens Bokbaten is a Floating Library That Brings Books to Residents of Remote Islands

No comments: