Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Daily Thoughts 07/16/2019

Still Life with Books, 1895 - Henri Matisse
Still Life With Books, Henri Matisse, 1895

Daily Thoughts 07/16/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Climate Report.  There are a lot of details about future economic damage from climate problems, fire problems, coral die off, raising oceans, drought, and flooding.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I checked some books in the mezzanine.

I finished writing my monthly report for July.

I spent some time putting together a weeding report for the end of the week.

I have been checking the CD Audiobooks.

I also have some things to work on for programming.

We have started working on the local history room.  Hopefully we will have a plan soon.

The crochet group met today from 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.

There is a Fundamentals of Computers Class and a Beginning Microsoft Word class tonight in the computer lab.

Web Bits


Flatter Focused and Community Led-- Public Library Staffing Continues to Evolve

William Gladstone Library Plans More Bedrooms for Visitors


No comments: