Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Daily Thoughts 07/23/2019

Original scan of The Library 2nd edition by Andrew Lang, 1881


Daily Thoughts 07/23/2019

I checked the Twitter and Facebook today.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

On the way to work I read some more of The Climate Report.  I am reading about how islands and coast lands will be effected by climate change.

I worked some more on a grant today with the director.

We have started working on the local history room.

I turned in some bills.

I have a couple copies of the Times Literary Supplement to read, the New York Times Book Review, and the latest copy of Booklist.

I checked the ADP this morning.  I also worked on scheduling for next month.

The crochet group met today from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.

There is a Fundamentals of Computers Class and a Beginning Microsoft Word class from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. tonight.

Web Bits


Linked In to Libraries: Drop Dead




No comments: