Friday, July 5, 2019

Daily Thoughts 07/05/2019

File:Matthew Maty (1718–1776).jpg
Matthew Maty (1718-1776) Dutch physicians, biographer and librarian

Daily Thoughts 07/05/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Radical Kindness on the way to work.  I am reading about gratitude and active listening.

I checked the displays this morning.

I worked on checking some damaged material this morning.

A colleague worked on looking for missing items.

The Teen Games Hour is from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. in the Trustees room.

I checked the New York Times Bestseller list and the Publishers Weekly Bestseller list this morning.


Web Bits

Mixing Prose With Manga, Light Novels Attract North American Fans
https://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/industry-news/comics/article/80607-mixing-prose-with-manga-light-novels-attract-north-american-fans.html

Public Libraries Help Fill Social Services Gap
https://oklahoman.com/article/5635465/public-libraries-help-fill-social-services-gap

No comments: