Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Daily Thoughts 07/10/2019





Portrait drawing of librarian-historian Justin Winsor

Daily Thoughts 07/10/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Build A Great Team One Year to Success on the way to work.  I am reading about how to make job interviews comfortable so people will reveal more about themselves.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I also placed an order for books on climate change for a program we are doing.

I checked out the book, Life After Google The Fall of Big Data and the Rise of the Blockchain Economy by George Gilder.

I spent some time discussing future programming in September and October with a colleague.  We are planning an intergenerational craft for Halloween.

I wrote up a list of our databases.

I checked some of the books in the mezzanine.

I spent a little time discussing grants.

Web Bits

Most 20th Century Books Unavailable to Internet Users—We Can Fix That by Brewster Kahle

Kids With Overdue Library Fines Can Get Them Erased, By Playing Sports

Immersed In Poetry at the Library of Congress



No comments: