Monday, July 22, 2019

Daily Thoughts 07/22/2019


Daily Thoughts 07/22/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Climate Report on the way to work.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I spent some time checking the fiction in the mezzanine.

We got confirmation for a grant for a Paper Mache and Collage workshop at the library in 2020.

I spent some time working on grants.

I confirmed a few programs which are coming up.

There was a Fundamentals of Computers Class and a Beginning Microsoft Word class in the computer lab.

The Intergenerational Games Night Program was in the evening.  We are signing up for the International Games Week in November.  We always get free games as part of this week.

Web Bits


Homer Odyssey: Oldest Extract Found on Clay Tablet

Library Programs Helping People Get Back On Their Feet

Hit By Ransomware, One Pa. Library Returns to Paper Loans Only

New York City Public Library Open Doors for People to Beat the Heat

No comments: