Saturday, January 12, 2008

Polish Charity, More Random Thoughts For The Day

Himalman who has a blog at blogcatalog asked me to post a link to a Polish charity. I will oblige him because it is a nice thing to do. http://himalman.wordpress.com/2008/01/10/the-great-orchestra-of-christmas-charity-wielka-orkiestra-swiatecznej-pomocy-version-polish-and-english/

Alright, I am in an interesting space right now. I have looked at a book, but don't want to review it. So I'll keep the title secret. There are sometimes books that you read that don't seem to fit anywhere. It seems hypocritical that you are even reading them. This is the kind of book where I have a particular view on life and the author has a diametrically opposed view on life. But, you still want to read them because you might learn something. Reading books that have an opposite view often teach you things you would never expect...

No comments: