Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Good Afternoon


The Three Bears, Goldilocks is probably upstairs.

Good Afternoon

The library is having a sales demonstration for World Book Online in a little bit. It should be interesting. World Book is fairly easy to use. I have not used it online recently. The demonstration was fairly interesting. It had very nice pictures, some interesting articles, and dictionary entries. I think it would be best for the childrens room.

The sales person constantly said "isn't this wonderful", "wow look at this", "you have to see this". It was quite interesting sales strategy meant to get you think positive about what she was selling. I found it entertaining.

A few books came in for me yesterday, Alcatraz and The Scrivener's Bones, Watermind, and Mirror Mirror. I am still reading Prince of Dreams.

No comments: