Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Daily Thoughts 09/04/2018

Reverie
Reverie, Camille Corot, circa 1860-1865

Daily Thoughts 09/04/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more Crash Override.  The author reminds us to have different passwords for different sites  and look for two factor authentication when signing into websites.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I am in the computer lab right now.

I checked out the book, The Complete Beck Diet For Life by Judith S. Beck, Ph.D.

I placed some orders for new books.  I also placed an order with Rainbow Books focusing on craft book titles.

I read a copy of Publishers Weekly and a copy of Library Journal.  I have to read the latest New York Times Book Review today.

I cleared up some issues with time.

There is a Fundamentals of Computers Class and a Beginning Microsoft Word 2013 class tonight.

I spent some time working on scheduling.

I am looking at a boo called Autonomy The Quest to Build the Driverless Car And How It Will Reshape Our World by Lawrence D. Burns with Christopher Shulgan.

Web Bits



September is an Incredible Time to Sign Up for a Library Card

Chicago, suburban libraries brace for the question.  Can I print out a 3D gun?

Artificial Intelligence
Labor and Digital Tracking

No comments: