Thursday, September 6, 2018

Daily Thoughts 09/06/2018

Landscapes with Poems

Landscapes With Poems, Gong Xian, 1688

Daily Thoughts 09/06/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some of The Complete Beck Diet for Life this morning.  It uses a cognitive behavior therapy for weight loss.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

We are shifting some of the books in the oversize section.

I spent some time planning for programming.

I spent some time working on signage.

On the way home, I read some of Autonomy.  I am reading about the DARPA challenges both offroad and in the urban environment which led to many of the early breakthroughs for self driving cars.  Google and General Motors play a large part in this book.

Web Bits


Penguin Random House Changes Library E-book Lending Terms

Library Nonprofit Halts Donations As Books Pile Up

No comments: