Sunday, September 16, 2018

Daily Thoughts 09/16/2018


Cubist Composition-- Portrait of a Seated Person Holding a Letter-- Salvador Dali, 1923

Daily Thoughts 09/16/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

Last night, I watched The Real Story Pirates of the Caribbean which was produced for the Smithsonian Channel.  The story compared the Pirates of the Caribbean to real pirates.  It focused on the famous pirate Black Beard.  They were showing the underwater archaeology of the Queen Annes' Revenge which was Black Beard's ship.  It was a fun show to watch.

I read some of Bodyweight Strength Training 12 Weeks to Build Muscle and Burn Fat by Jay Cardiello this morning.

I watched Doctor Strange on DVD.  I liked it.  It was better than expected.

I also spent a little time looking through high circulation nonfiction items on Bluecloud Analytics.

I checked the purchase alerts tonight for items on hold.

I watched the lecture for my class, Politics and Partnerships.  This week, I wrote about three different things which were affecting the community, last week, I wrote about three different things that were affecting the library.

Web Bits


How I Learned to Love the Library

Subcommittee Calls For Library Funding Increases

Watch:  Secrets of Batman at the DC Library with Jim Lee and Friends!

No comments: