Monday, September 24, 2018

Daily Thoughts 09/24/2018

File:Bartholomeo Bettera - Still Life with Musical Instruments and Books - Google Art Project.jpg
Still Life with Musical Instruments and Books, Bartholomeo Bettera, Mid 17th Century

Daily Thoughts 09/24/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Star Trek Drastic Measures.  I am reading about the hunt for Governor Kodos.  Right now, Star Fleet is tracking him on foot.

I also read some more of Calming Your Angry Mind.  I read five different descriptions of meditation exercises for being more aware of your mind and emotions.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I worked on some orders for new books.

I also spent some time working on scheduling today.

I read the latest New York Times Book Review and the Times Literary Supplement.

There is a Fundamentals of Computers class and a Beginning Microsoft Word class in the computer lab tonight.

Web Bits


Circulation Dips at Naperville Libraries As Patrons Focus on 3D Printers, Online Resources, and Other Amenities

Gutenberg Bible to Be Presented in New Display Case Designed for Conservation

No comments: