Saturday, September 8, 2018

Daily Thoughts 09/08/2018

Charles Frederic Ulrich - the Dutch typesetter.jpg
Charles Frederic Ulrich-  The Dutch Typesetter, 1880s

Daily Thoughts 09/08/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Autonomy.  I am reading about Chauffer project which Google did for self driving cars.  It was a secret project aimed at developing self driving cars for use on public roads.  There was a lot of mapping involved.

I also read some more of The Complete Beck Diet for Life.  I wrote a list of reasons why I would want to lose weight as an exercise.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I wrote my monthly report with statistics today.

I spent some time looking at the shelving.

I started working on Arts Alive Grant for 2018-2019.  I am looking at a series of workshops on journaling/ personal writing which includes art.  I checked out a number of books on journaling today.

Web Bits



From Awareness To Funding: 5 Probable Supporters and How to Reach Them.

Library Goal Is Public Engagement



No comments: