Monday, September 10, 2018

Daily Thoughts 09/10/2018

File:Browne, Henriette - A Girl Writing; The Pet Goldfinch - Google Art Project.jpg
A Girl Writing; The Pet Gold Finch, Brown Henriette, Circa 1870-1874


Daily Thoughts 09/10/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Autonomy.  I am reading about the concept of "transportation as a service" where vehicle use is purchased on an hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, or annual service plan.

I also read some more of The Complete Beck Diet for Life.  I wrote some more response cards for different thoughts and experiences while dieting.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I read a copy of the New York Review of Books and The New York Times Book Review.

I worked on two orders of new books.

I spent some time discussing programming.

I also put in some financial figures for the Arts Alive grant.

Right now, I am in the computer lab.

I spent some more time working on the Arts Alive application for 2019.

I also spent some time working on the ADP scheduling software.

Web Bits


The History of America's Game Celebrated At the Library of Congress

The First Library In the World To Reopen

No comments: