Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Daily Thoughts 07/05/2016

Allegorical Portrait of Dante - Agnolo Bronzino
Allegorical Portrait of Dante, Agnolo Bronzino, 1530


Daily Thoughts 07/05/2016

I took a day off blogging on July 4, 2016.

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read a little bit more of Mastermind.  I am reading about how our senses interact with memory.  Each chapter references some different stories by Arthur Conan Doyle.

I read a little more of Hear My Sad Story as well. I learned that there is a Jamaican version of the story of John Henry and the railroad.

Web Bits


Adding Classes and Content, Resurgent Libraries Turn a Whisper Into A Roar

Adorable Midcentury Posters Teaching Kids How to Use the Library

Modernist Posters that Taught 1930s Kids How To Take Good Care of Books

Librarian Turned Journalists: How Columnists Bridge the Gap Between Media and Library


No comments: