Friday, July 22, 2016

Daily Thoughts 07/22/2016

Georgiana Burne Jones, their children Margaret and Philip in the background - Edward Burne-Jones
Georgiana Burne-Jones, their Children Margaret and Philip in the Backward, Edward Burne-Jones, 1883

Daily Thoughts 07/22/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I rested on the way to work.

I checked the displays and gift books.

I spent some time printing up flyers.  I also worked a little bit on programming focus on Monday classes for computers including Google Nik, Blender, and 3D Printing.

I also checked on the different programs and activities that happen during the day.

I put out the new copy of Bookpage today.

I spent some time in the computer lab.

There is an opening for a Librarian I in the Electronic Resources Department.
http://mountvernonpubliclibrary.org/job-opportunities/


Web Bits



Mount Vernon Public Library Board of Trustees Elects New Officers

Yale Set to Reopen Its Renovated Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library

No comments: