Thursday, July 28, 2016

Daily Thoughts 07/28/2016

The Student - Francisco Oller
The Student, Francisco Oller, 1874

Daily Thoughts 07/28/2016

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library.

I placed a hold on 40+ New Revenue Sources for Libraries by Edmund A. Rossman III, ALA Editions, c2016

I read some more of  The Planet Remade.  I am reading about Mount Pinatubo, Tambora and other volcanoes.  The author is describing how volcanoes can create atmospheric cooling.

I checked the displays and the gift books.   I also printed up some flyers for programs.

I spent some time working with the computer lab.

Tonight is Adult Board Games Night from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.

There is also a Beginning Microsoft Publisher class from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m..

Web Bits



Syria's Secret Library

Why Dolly Parton's Lasting Legacy Could Be As 'The Book Lady'


No comments: