Monday, July 18, 2016

Daily Thoughts 07/18/2016

The Philosopher - Ernest Meissonier
Ernest Meissonier, The Philosopher, 1878

Daily Thoughts 07/18/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I finished reading Infomocracy by Malka Older this morning.  The ending was different than expected which was satisfying.

I read some of Draplin Design Co. Pretty Much Everything.  It is a mix of biography, art, and business with lots of very nice pictures, drawings, and logos.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

I read the latest New York Times Book Review.

I did a little more weeding today.

I ordered some graphic novels.  I often look at the Diamond Comic Distributors Top 100 Graphic Novels.  This is for June. http://www.diamondcomics.com/Home/1/1/3/597?articleID=181139

A young lady is going to be proctored today at 2:00 p.m.

There are two computer classes tonight, a Google Nik Class from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in the community room  and a Fundamentals of Computers class from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. and a Beginning Microsoft Word class from 6:45 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.

Web Bits


The Library of Last Resort

International Games Day @ Your Library

Iconic Punk Rocker Defaces British Library’s Punk Rock Exhibit

No comments: