Thursday, July 21, 2016

Daily Thoughts 07/20/2016

Interrupted Reading - Camille Corot
Interrupted Reading, Camille Corot, 1870

Daily Thoughts 07/20/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read a little bit of  an introduction and timeline to the book The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and the Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle.  It is the Penguin Classics Edition.

I also read a copy of the Times Literary Supplement.

I checked the displays and the gift books today.

I am working on a job posting for a Librarian I.

I worked a little bit on the order for new books for next week.

I also placed a hold on the book, The Planet Remade How Geoengineering Could Change the World by Oliver Morton.

There is a Beginning Microsoft Publisher 2013 class from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in the computer lab.

The Women's Development Center is having a program from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. today in the community room called Path to Entrepreneurship.
I wrote a recommendation letter today for a colleague.

Web Bits

Summer's 3D Printing Hub Libraries

A New Queens Building That Can't Be Overlooked: A Library

You Can See What Toronto Library Patrons Are Searching For In Real Time


No comments: