Saturday, July 23, 2016

Daily Thoughts 07/23/2016

Evening Reading - Georg Pauli
Evening Reading, Georg Pauli, 1884

Daily Thoughts 07/23/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I ordered a few new books today.

I read a little more from The Perfect Bet.  I am reading about how making money from gambling is often about taking fees to place bets between people not taking direct risks.

I also read a few stories from The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes including The Redheaded League and The Five Orange Pips.

Web Bits



EFF Lawsuit Seeks to Overturn DMCA Ban on Breaking DRM

Why Libraries Are Everywhere in the Czech Republic

                                                                                                                                                                                                                

No comments: