Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Daily Thoughts 07/06/2016

The Terrible Games - Giorgio de Chirico
The Terrible Games, Giorgio De Chirico, 1925

Daily Thoughts 07/06/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Hear My Sad Story.  I am reading about the railroads which used to be a very dangerous place to work at the turn of the century.  The author is writing about the song, Engine 143.

I checked the displays.  July is Culinary Arts Month.  I am picking out books to display on barbecue, drinks, and icecream.

I spent a little time on weeding today.

I also placed an order for new books.  I spent some time looking at the patron requests today.

In addition, I signed up a few people for the computer classes.

Web Bits


Welcome to the Library Hiding In a Garden Hiding in New York City

No comments: