Sunday, July 17, 2016

Daily Thoughts 07/17/2016



A statue of Sherlock Holmes outside the English Church in Meirengen, Kanton Bern, Schweiz. The church houses a reconstruction of Holmes's famous study at 221b Baker Street, London. Just as at the Reichenbach Falls (see below) provision is made for the tourist - the plinth is extended to the left and Holmes is turning in that direction. Public Domain, Roger W Haworth, 2002.

Daily Thoughts 07/17/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I finished reading The Hound of the Baskervilles by Arthur Conan Doyle.  I rather enjoyed it.  I usually don't reread books.

I have been reading more of Infomocracy.  I like the concepts in this book.  There is a global electronic voting system in the story.  The voting system is brought down which makes the story entertaining.

I read the New York Times Bestseller List and the Publishers Weekly Bestseller List.

Web Bits


Demonstrating Value Visually

No comments: