Sunday, October 1, 2017

Daily Thoughts 10/01/2017


William Henry Bradley - The Blue Lady, poster for The Chap-Book, 1893

Daily Thoughts 10/01/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I spent some time contacting people on Linked In about the Mount Vernon Author Fair.  I wrote a brief article on Linked In to support this.

I read some of The Core Strength Workout Get Flat Abs and a Healthy Back , Pilates, Yoga, Exercise Ball by Karon Karter.  I have a large floor mat and an exercise ball.  This book focuses on the core of the body, the abs, the thighs, and the lower back.

I also started reading Expect More Demanding Better Libraries for Today's World by R. David Lankes.  This books is focused on building more community oriented libraries.

I watched the instruction video for my online class on Organization and Personnel Managment.

I checked the purchase alerts as well.

Web Bits


Balancing Connections and Collections Library By Design

Rally Participants Support Arlington Heights Library After Controversy

Food Center: Meeting Food Insecure Patrons Outside the Library

ALA Advocacy Panel at New York Comic Con

No comments: