Sunday, October 22, 2017

Daily Thoughts 10/22/2017

Image from page 466 of "The literary digest" (1890) (14782049301).jpg
SARGENTS NEW ROTARY BOOK CASES Their adoption in the new building for the Library of Congress is the highest endorsement of their merits. They revolve on a metal roller-bearing turntable, which is not only perfect in principle but is everlasting.  Literary Digest, 1890

Daily Thoughts 10/22/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Endurance this morning.  Everything on the space station has to be justified.  Taxpayers are looking at all the different components of the station and asking why they are paying for them.

I wrote my assignments today for Organization and Personnel Administration.  I am putting together an outline of a plan for staff training in technology.


Web Bits



Childhood Love of Books Led Analyst to Dream Job at the Library of Congress

No comments: