Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Daily Thoughts 10/04/2017


Daily Thoughts 10/04/2017

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the Mount Vernon Public Library this morning.

I put out some copies of the latest Bookpage.

I also checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

I read the latest New York Times Book Review.

I talked to several different authors today.  There are a number of new author biographies up on the list of authors attending.  I spent time talking to the Director about the people who were coming.  I also prepared some biographical information for Mount Vernon Arts and Culture.  I think we are reaching a lot of people.

I spent a little time going over advertising for events. We need to work on a few things like the calendar.

On the way home, I sat and planned for what I am doing tomorrow.  We have some display boards which we will use to show author biographies for the Mount Vernon Local Author Fair.

Web Bits


Literacy Starts In the Library



No comments: