Thursday, October 5, 2017

Daily Thoughts 10/05/2017


Anne Vallayer- Coster, Attributes of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture, 1769

Daily Thoughts 10/05/2017

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library this morning.

Last night, I finished the first part of my assignment for Organization and Personnel Management.

I read some more on the train.  I looked through Practical Evaluation Techniques for Libraries by Richard Applegate.  It helped me better discuss a survey which the director is working on for the library.

I also looked through Build A Great Team One Year to Success by Catherine Hakala-Ausperk.  This gave me a much better sense of what I need to write for my next assignment.

The last Flamenco class was today by Josie LaRiccia.  It was enjoyable to watch.  It was from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. today.  I took some more pictures.  I am getting a better sense of how a digital camera works.  Next week we are doing Holiday Papercrafts of Mexico and South America.

I entered a few more people for the Mount Vernon Local Author Fair at the Mount Vernon Public Library.  I rather like Henry A. May who wrote a book called First Black Autos. http://stalwartpublications.homestead.com/

Web Bits



A New Writing Symposium at Monterey Library Starts Small

No comments: