Saturday, October 14, 2017

Daily Thoughts 10/14/2017

File:Wang Meng Writing Books under the Pine Trees 1279-1368 Кливленд МИ.jpg
Wang Meng, Wang Meng Writing Books Under the Pine Trees, 1308-1385

Daily Thoughts 10/14/2017

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library this morning.

I didn't read this morning.  I did a little planning on the way to work.

I posted three Bookletters lists, New Nonfiction Books, Job Information Center Books, and New Fiction Books.

I read through the latest Ingram Advance today.

My colleagues are visiting Eastchester right now to look at their Indie Author Day.

I placed the book Endurance: A Year In Space, A Lifetime of Discovery by Scott Kelly on hold.

We are meeting for the Mount Vernon Local Author Fair on Monday at 11: 15 a.m..  We are also meeting for the Signage Committee on Wednesday, at 10:00 a.m.

I wrote a rough draft for a summary of the Mount Vernon Local Authors Fair.

I read some more of Garry Kasparov, Deep Thinking on the way home.  Garry Kasparov is describing what it was like playing grand master level computers in chess.


Web Bits


New Pick for Book Club Central


Library Thanks Friends of the Library for Support

It is National Friends of the Library Week from October 15-21


No comments: