Saturday, October 28, 2017

Daily Thoughts 10/28/2017

Renoir Misia Sert Godebska 1904.jpg
Renoir, Misia Sert Godebska, 1904

Daily Thoughts 10/28/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I also checked the displays and the gift books.

I started reading Soonish today.  I am reading about speculations about the future of technology.  The book is about whether or not we will make critical breakthroughs like cheap access to space, fusion energy, and asteroid mining.  There is a light touch in this book with some humorous full color illustrations.

I am putting the book, The Artists Way on hold for a program.

I looked at chairs for the computer lab.

I also worked on a description for the mezzanine, our closed stack storage area.

I am working on my final assignment for my CPLA class.

I looked through the Westchester Library System professional development options today.

Web Bits



8 Ways to Make Your Library More Visible Now

Quick History of the Museum and Library Services Act

National Novel Writing Month Is Not Just for November





No comments: