Friday, February 2, 2018

Daily Thoughts 02/02/2018

File:Still Life with Male Portrait (1919).jpg
Vladimir Grinberg, Still Life With Male Portrait, 1919

Daily Thoughts 02/02/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Victory Lab on the way to work.  I am learning about focus groups in the political process.

I also read a little bit more of Data Strategy.  I am reading about the different types of data like structured and unstructured data.

I am in the computer lab right now.

I checked the gift books and the displays for the library.

Hip Hop Documentary Rapacon Screens Saturday in Mount Vernon.
https://www.lohud.com/story/news/local/westchester/mount-vernon/2018/02/01/hip-hop-documentary-screens-saturday-mount-vernon/1083548001/

I looked through the New York Times Bestseller list and the Publishers Weekly Bestseller list this morning.

We are going to have our first official meeting to discuss the Mount Vernon Public Library Local Authors Fair in October on Monday.

We bought the Ozobot classroom set for a set of programs in March.

Web Bits


Inmates Face Arbitrary Restrictions On Books

Blockchain In the Library?  Researchers Explore Potential Applications


No comments: