Saturday, February 17, 2018

Daily Thoughts 02/17/2018

Still Life with Checked Tablecloth - Juan Gris
Still Life With Checked Tablecloth, Juan Gris, 1915

Daily Thoughts 02/17/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

On the way to work, I read some more of Real Love.  I am reading about different types of meditation like walking meditation.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

I spent some time cleaning off my desk and picking up stuff.  I am off next week for vacation.

I checked out the book, Win Bigly Persuasion In A World Where Facts Don't Matter by Scott Adams.  Scott Adams is the author of Dilbert.

I did some shifting in the 900s.  I also checked the ADP schedule for the part-timers.

Web Bits


Useful Hacks for Making the Library Your "Home" Office

No comments: