Monday, February 12, 2018

Daily Thoughts 02/12/2018

File:President Lincoln at home- reading the scriptures to his wife and son LCCN2001702378.tif
President Lincoln at home Reading the Scriptures to his Wife and Son, Lithograph,1865

Daily Thoughts 02/12/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I also read some more of Why Comics?  I am reading about punk rock and comics.  I am quite fond of the Ramones who often worked with comic artists.  I am not familiar with some of this content.  I don't know much about fanzines or minicomics and was not that interested in the punk scence.  It did encourage me to place a hold on the book Songy of Paradise by Gary Panter.  I have seen Jimbo, Gary Panter's main work, but never was that attracted to it.  I learned something new.

I read some more of Real Love.  I am reading about perfectionism right now.

No comments: