Sunday, February 4, 2018

Daily Thoughts 02/04/2018


Village Politicians, James Campbell, 1880

Daily Thoughts 02/04/2018

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library this morning.

I am reading about a book called Get Out the Vote: How To Increase Voter Turnout by Donald P. Green and Alan S. Gerber in the book, The Victory Lab.  I put the book, Get Out the Vote on hold.

I also read some more of Data Strategy.  I am reading about different kinds of analysis like video analysis, image analysis, text analysis, sentiment analysis,  voice analysis, data mining, and correlational analysis.

I read some of Campaign Boot Camp 2.0 on Hoopla today.  It asks you what your values are in the political process as a first step.

Web Bits

Tech League Rethinks the Library to Bridge Digital Inequalities
http://whitehatmag.com/editions/2017-fall/tech-league-rethinks-library-bridge-digital-inequalities/


No comments: