Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Daily Thoughts 02/27/2018


For Sale Here, The Bookman, Price 20 cents, 1895

Daily Thoughts 02/27/2018

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library this morning.

I rested on the way to work.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I have a stack of material to read including the New York Times Book Review, Book List, and Publishers Weekly.

There were three books waiting for me when I got in How Organizations Develop Activists Civic Associations and Leadership in the 21st Century by Hahrie Han, Restore and Rebalance Yoga for Deep Relaxation by Judith Hanson Lasater, PhD, PT, and Restorative Yoga Revised and Updated Reduce Stress, Gain Energy, and Find Balance by Ulrica Norberg.

I checked on the shifting in the 900s.

I am working on an order for new books for fiction and nonfiction.

The Crochet Group met today from 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. in the Fiction Room.

We had a speaker who talked about William Voris of Rye who was an African American businessman in Westchester county during the 19th century.

I started reading How Organizations Develop Activists on the way home.  I am reading about how organizations combine online activism with activism in the physical world to make them work better together.

Web Bits


Advocating from Anywhere: How To Make Your Mission Heard by the Masses


No comments: