Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Daily Thoughts 02/21/2018


World War II Public Domain Poster.

Daily Thoughts 02/21/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I checked the message boards for my class, Winning Support and Influencing Communities for Library Funding.

I read a little bit more of Win Bigly.  I am reading about mass delusions.  People have a tendency to act irrational in groups.  Some examples cited were the tech bubbles in the stock market, Tulip Mania, the Salem Witch Trials, and the McMartin School Trial.  I

I watched two more half hour episodes of How To Boost Your Physical and Mental Energy on Kanopy.

I decided to stop reading Win Bigly this afternoon.  I like Scott Adams better as a cartoonist than a business humorist.

Web Bits


Could you use a (Reading) Vacation?

This Library Creates Community for Older Residents

No comments: