Friday, February 16, 2018

Daily Thoughts 02/16/2018


Claude Monet, Camille Monet and a Child in the Artist's Garden in Argenteuil, 1875

Daily Thoughts 02/16/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Real Love this morning.  I am reading about joy and forgiveness.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I also did a little bit of shifting in the 900s.

I spent some time looking through the oversize books as well.

We have a signage committee meeting this morning.  I am supposed to look at outdoor signage for the library.

I checked the New York Times Bestseller list and the Publishers Weekly Bestseller list today.

I am in the computer lab this afternoon.

I looked over the Mount Vernon Public Library strategic plan today.

Web Bits


Corporate Committee for Library Investment Issues Statement in Response to White House 2019 Budget Proposal

A College in the Library

No comments: