Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Daily Thoughts 10/02/2018



John Wesley Jarvis, 1822,  James Fenimore Cooper

Daily Thoughts 10/02/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Palaces for the People on the way to work.  I am reading about how cleaning up abandoned buildings and empty lots leads to reduced crime and better neighborhoods.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I spent some time working on orders for new books.  I also read the latest copy of the New York Times Book Review.

I checked through some items that were listed as not in the system.  I also looked over some items with very low circulation.

I read the latest copy of Booklist.  I placed a hold on The Labyrinth of the Spirits by Carlus Ruiz Zafon.

Web Bits


Campaign to Promote Physical Bookstores Launched

Keep Copyright Office in the Library of Congress

Museum and Library Services Act Introduced

No comments: