Friday, October 5, 2018

Daily Thoughts 10/05/2018



Anonymous, Brush Pot With A Man, Between 1723 and 1730

Daily Thoughts 10/05/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of 12 Rules for Life last night.  I was reading about the dominance hierarchies in the animal kingdom.  Jordan B. Peterson focuses on the lobster.

I spent a little time thinking about programming.

I am listening to my class lecture for Politics and Partnerships on Focusing Building Partnerships and Networks.  I wrote a bit about the Mount Vernon Public Library relationship with Arts Westchester and also with Ben Anthony who is certified to help with immigration issues and volunteers to come in every other Wednesday night.

Web Bits


Thousands of Sketchbooks Displayed at Brooklyn Library

Library of Congress' New Digital Strategy Makes Broad Commitments to Emerging Tech


No comments: