Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Daily Thoughts 10/09/2018

Edmond Picard.jpg
Edmond Picard, Jan Toorop, 1885

Daily Thoughts 10/09/2018

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library.

On the way to work, I read some more of 12 Rules for Life An Antidote to Chaos.  I read a little bit of commentary on Plato and Jesus.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I also placed some new orders for books.

We have started the process of setting up a class for citizenship.

I spent a little time looking at the signage.

I also spent some time looking at budgeted items.

I read the latest New York Times Book Review and the New York Review of Books.

There is a Fundamentals of Computers class and a Beginning Microsoft Word 2013 class tonight in the computer lab.

Web Bits



Local Library Helping Families Write, Preserve Their Histories

The Easiest Way To Get Library Books on Iphone, Android, or Kindle

Banning Books Silences Stories


No comments: