Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Daily Thoughts 10/23/2018

[Still Life with Books]
Still Life With Books, William Notman, 1870-1880

Daily Thoughts 10/23/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

Last night, I read some more of Prediction Machines.  I am reading about how predictions by artificial intelligence improve when people work with machines where there is uncertainty and missing data.

I checked the gift books and the displays.

I spent time working on next months schedule for November.

I spent time discussing weeding today with the director.

I also spent time working on signage for the shelves.  We did some signage in the teen area.

I checked out the book, Stay Fit for Life, More Than 60 Exercises To Restore Your Strength and Future Proof Your Body bay Jason Kozak.  I also checked out a book called Art Journal Kick Starter Pages and Prompts To Energize Your Art Journals, Edited by Kristy Conlin.

Web Bits

Selling Graphic Novels In A Changing American Marketplace

Making A Library Indispensable In the Smart Phone Era

No comments: