Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Daily Thoughts 10/16/2018

Ink Play
Jin Nong, Ink Play, 1754

Daily Thoughts 10/16/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I finished writing my final assignment for the Politics and Partnerships class I was taking last night.

On the way to work, I read some more of The Labyrinth of the Spirits.  I am enjoying the literary aspects of the book.  There are some books which are both censored and forbidden by the Catholic church that are part of the story.  There are also bookstores and libraries that are featured in the story.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I read the latest copy of the New York Times Bestseller list.  I also read through the latest New York Review of Books and Booklist.

I renewed my ALA membership today and the joined the new Graphic Novels Roundtable.  I also turned in the confirmation for completing my CPLA class.

I spent a little time working on orders for new books.

Web Bits


The Number of Self Published Books Cracked 1 Million in 2017

TedX Library Events                                     

No comments: