Saturday, October 20, 2018

Daily Thoughts 10/20/2018

File:Henri Lebasque (1865-1937)2.jpg
Henri Labasque, Two Girls Reading, Circa 1900

Daily Thoughts 10/20/2018

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library this morning.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I read some of Prediction Machines The Simple Economics of Artificial Intelligence by Ajay Agrawal, Joshua Gans, and Avi Goldfarb.  The writers of this book are associated with an AI Incubator called Creative Destruction Lab.  https://www.creativedestructionlab.com/

I spent some time setting up the sign in sheets for the November computer classes.

There is a Resume and Cover Letter writing class in the computer lab from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m..  We have a nice lady from Westchester Community College who volunteered to teach it.

Web Bits


Why Chimamanda Adichie Will Not “Shut Up.”

I registered for LibraryCon Live on Wednesday, November 7, 2018

No comments: